Monday, December 13, 2010

Geasa - It's done and a contest

Radio silence is finally over. That means Geasa is done. The PDF should be going up on IPR, with preorders for the book, and the PDF will also be going up on Drivethru a little while afterwards.

I'm really happy with the book. Then again, it's my book. I should be really happy with it.

However, I want to know what you think about it. That means I'm going to hold a contest. To the first five people who review it when it goes up on either IPR or Drivethru will get a free copy of the book. There can be a dedication, or whatever (if people like that kind of thing) in it and stuff but you'll get the first five copies of the game.

How do you do this? We'll you'll have to buy the pdf from either one of those sites, look at it, play it a bit, and then write a review. Once that's done you should post a link to the review here on the blog. Your comment here should include a link to the review, and a way to get a hold of you so I can get a shipping address so I can send the book to you. Only the first five reviews combined between the two sites will be considered for this.

Are you excited? I'm excited.

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box