Monday, May 2, 2011

Gen Con - Get them tickets while they exist!

Hey folks!

Gen Con event reg opened up not too long ago and I'm amazed that most of the tickets to the events that I'm running are sold! That means if you want in on any games that I'll be running you're going to need to get on them ASAP.

Here are a list of games that I'm running with a when, a where, and how many tickets are left.

RPG1119295 - Geasa - Thu @ 3:00 PM - Crowne Plaza :: Grand Central Blrm B :: 4 - 2 Left!

RPG1119298 - CyberGen 3.0 - Thu @ 9:00 PM - Crowne Plaza :: Grand Central Blrm B :: 1 - 3 Left!

RPG1119296 - Geasa - Fri @ 3:00 PM - Crowne Plaza :: Grand Central Blrm B :: 5 - SOLD OUT!

RPG1119297 - Critical! - Sat @ 3:00 PM - Crowne Plaza :: Grand Central Blrm B :: 2 - 1 Left!

It always blows my mind when people want to play games with me!

3 comments:

Niniel said...

It shouldn't, you're a great game master.

Unknown said...

I should update and say that Critical! has sold out, and there is only 1 ticket left for Geasa and 2 tickets for CyberGen!

Unknown said...

Newer update! Down to one Cgen ticket and 1 Geasa ticket!

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box