Monday, August 1, 2011

Gen Con - Where to find me (If you care enough to look)

Gen Con is upon us, and while we're all waiting to go I figured I'd tell you where I'm going to be in case you want to say hello.

Most of my time is going to be spent at the Smirk and Dagger booth which is located at 1621. It's a 10 x 20 booth, so it should be easy to spot. Just look for the people having a better time than anyone else.

As for the schedule of events that I'm running, here's what we've got:

RPG1119295 :: An Evening of Curses :: Geasa :: Thursday 3:00 PM :: Location: Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Blrm B : 4

RPG1119298 :: A New Dawn, A New Day, A New Life :: CyberGeneration, Evolution 3.0 Edition :: Thursday 9:00 PM :: Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Blrm B : 1

RPG1119296 :: An Evening of Curses :: Geasa :: Friday 3:00 PM :: Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Blrm B : 5

RPG1119297 :: You all Meet at a Tavern :: Critical!, 0.5 Edition :: Saturday 3:00 PM :: Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Blrm B : 2

Now there have been some set back in regards to Evolution 3.0 of CyberGeneration so I may have to substitute a game of Critical! but I hope the people there will be forgiving.

It appears I'll be spending a lot of my time in the Crowne Plaza, which is totally fine. It's nice to be in the same spot again and again, makes the con that little bit easier.

See you all there!

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box