Saturday, April 7, 2012

Gamechef 2012 - Maybe I'll do this

I have a million other things to do. What better way to do them, then by ignoring everything and doing game chef. The rules have been posted, the ingredients listed and if you don't know what they are you can go here and find out more about it. These are the ingredients everyone gets: Doctor, Lantern, Mimic, Coyote These are the threads I got when I went to the random thread generator: Reforging the Mage Blade: Resolution and Combat Mechanics - Thread # 14709 [Hunters] CCG Hyrbid attempt - Thread # 13683 NINJA! - Thread # 6681 [Domus] -- refining the overwrought beast - Thread # 17852 Now, I was never around The Forge at all so this has a different meaning for me. I don't have that kind of attachment to the place like a lot of other people do. However, it did give me some great ideas. Without further ado these are the ingredients I'm going to pick: Doctor, Mimic, Mage, CCG Now to let that sit for a bit.

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box